Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. All ticket are sold as non-refundable. But
should the unforeseen circumstance happen that
this event is is rescheduled or moved, we will
give you the option of either retaining or
exchanging the ticket for the new date or
location, or alternatively claiming a refund. We
will also refund issue a full refund to the
purchaser of the tickets, should the event be
2. Tickets will be posted to you. If you did not receive the ticket before the 5 August 2022, you must let us know so we can re-issue your tickets, but cancelled tickets are not able to be used.
3. You must have a valid ticket to enter the show. Tickets can only be obtained via this website.
4. The only way to know your tickets are the real deal is to buy Verified Tickets is to buy directly from this website. You can not obtain tickets from any other place.
The management reserves the right to refuse
admission and/or require a customer to leave the
premises without a refund. We will not tolerate
any abuse of our volunteers, physical or verbal
including:- aggressive or threatening behaviour
or extreme language.
6. You may not bring alcohol, cigarettes or vapours, guns or knives or laser pens, either into the show.
7. We may restrict sales to a maximum number of tickets per person, per group or per credit card.
8. You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about you. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate. You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs.
9. If buying online you agree that your card payments are not to be processed on a website controlled by us, but will be done so via PayPal. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
10. We advise you check your tickets immediately on receipt, whether delivered by download or in hard copy.
11. No duplicate ticket will be issued to replace the original that has been lost, or stolen after it has been delivered to you, nor will price of such ticket be refunded.
12. We are not liable for any personal arrangements including:- travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
13. We are not liable for any thefts or damage of personal equipment, clothing or items when attending the event.
14. You agree to follow instructions of the venues staff or our exhibition volunteers and officials.
15. You agree that photographs and video will be shot for personal, press and promotional use by the media, also both ourselves and also members of the public. If you do not want to be on images or videos might be used, online and offline in the future.
16. The use of the word "We" relates to:- volunteers, directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies.
17.You agree that all sales via any of the traders is between them and yourself, we are not liable should you have any issues with them, payments to them, or with the purchases you make with them.
18. You also agree to any relevant rules Terms and Conditions that the venue's operators Aintree Racecourse require visitors and guests to follow. To read them please click on here.